Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Woman at the Well Video

I know how it is to want to be loved. To want people to know how I feel and realize only God can truly understand who I am. I'm a plus sized girl. I want to be beautiful. I've nver had many friends. I like to brag sometimes when I do well on something or to talk endlessly about something because it makes me feel special.

That being said, I found the following video at http://emergingwomen.blogspot.com/2007/07/woman-at-well.html. The video is so amazing! The poem is wonderful but what really got me were the questions at the end. Just beautiful and thought provoking. I've been reading a book called Redeeming Love that deals with this too, based on Hosea. I'll post a review of that book next wednesday.



Do you remember who you were when you found Him?

Who are you now?

1 comment:

Shalene said...

Wow! That was very moving. Thank you for sharing it! Blessings Harmony. I too know what it is like to want to be loved. Though I'm not a plus sized girl, I was a very tall, gawky girl growing up- all legs and head- and though I don't know your exact pain, I do know what it feels like just to want to be loved. Thank you for sharing something so personal as well. And in case no one has told you today. I love you, and so does HE.